American Architectural Manufacturers Association
Kemp windows carry the AAMA Gold Label. This means you can't buy a better window.
- A sample of the unit passed required performance tests for resistance to air leakage, water penetration and wind pressure
- Performance tests were conducted at an independent AAMA-accredited lab
- Individual components used in the window and door have passed their own separate performance tests in order to be eligible for use in an AAMA-certifiedwindow or door
- The manufacturer has certified that production line units are built to the same specifications as the sample unit that was tested
- Manufacturing plant production lines, component inventory and quality control records are checked annually through two surprise inspections by an independent third-party Validator
“I can see the savings on my heating bill. They are really good windows. They keep the cold air out. My house is much warmer. In summer my house is cooler. Kemp customer service is wonderful!”
“The Rising Mount Zion church family is delighted with our windows from Kemp because they look great, complement our new attached edifice, save energy, and provide better security.”
—Rising Mt. Zion Baptist Church.
“I like my windows from Kemp because it’s a product that works! Noise reduction, energy efficient, results within days. Kemp sincerely wants to help people improve the look and feel of their home.”
“I like my windows from Kemp because the installation was completed in one day. The installer removed all of the old window debris and the installation was clean and neat.”